MU AutoClicker V3.0400 Available for Download

Rss     Subscribe     Share     Tweet    

0 Points

#2 [url]

Feb 11 12 7:28 PM

//fixagi xxxx
where xxxx is the amount of agility, //fixagi 0 restores the original agility

you have to switch character for this command to take effect.
The character agility is changed only on client side, this means that it will affect the attack speed only but not the defence points.

All commands from the previous version are working. In the test version you can use them only for 7 minutes then you have to re-login. If you need the unlocked version please write me a PM.

Quote    Reply   

#5 [url]

Feb 12 12 12:41 AM

Hi Kate... Which commands are ment to be hack commands and i have some problems with clicker. Like:
I made script that telleports me around 4 spots... like i kill one spot then tp to other and so on, but there is and issue. Sometimes teleport function glitches and character starts to walk somewhere.
And one more feature that u could try to add maybe relogin after disconnect, i have seen something like that on other clicker.
As for teleport back to spot i have made script to... which teleports me automatically back to spot like every x seconds but is it possible to teleport only when i get killed?

Quote    Reply   

#6 [url]

Feb 12 12 1:22 AM

ktemelkov wrote:

//fixagi xxxx
The character agility is changed only on client side, this means that it will affect the attack speed only but not the defence points.

This is just like using Cheat Engine:
- find agi address
- add 1 point to agi
- find new agi address
- add desired agi

ktemelkov wrote:

All commands from the previous version are working.

Strange, last night I couldn't use any command... It kept saying "command unavailable..."

ktemelkov wrote:

In the test version you can use them only for 7 minutes then you have to re-login. If you need the unlocked version please write me a PM.

Why did you release a test version? You'll release a "full" one or every new version from now on will be a "test" version?

PS: of course I want the full version.

Last edit:
//fixagi xxxx doesn't "really" work as it should on PowerMu (same story with LinkMania)

Also, it doesn't work everytime; sometimes it says ">>Command 'fixagi' not available". Why? <<--- Forget about this... It's because I used the "test" version. I need to "Select Server" after 7 minutes if I want to use the command again...

Before using //fixagi 9999:

Before char switch:

After switch: (max vitality instead of attack speed and agility) -> the new max vit is just a visual bug; it recalculates after a new level/if you die and you don't really have 9999 vitality

Quote    Reply   

#11 [url]

Feb 12 12 8:16 PM

Hi.. I have Some serious problem... I downloaded this version and when i start it it shows "MuAutoclicker has stoped working" How could i fix that? yes i tried reinstall it.

Quote    Reply   

#14 [url]

Feb 12 12 8:48 PM

Good afternoon, I'm from Brazil playing a very famous here http://www.jogando.net/mu/ mu server 10x extreme hard - I need one that works in autipick season6

Sry bad inglish By Google Translate!

Quote    Reply   

#17 [url]

Feb 12 12 11:32 PM

Re: Just unlock 3.03 version, just that version work to my c

kidscirenser wrote:
Just unlock 3.03 version, just that version work to my computer... please.

yes please (%

Quote    Reply   

#19 [url]

Feb 13 12 4:46 AM

well, I hope it isn't really happening.

the latest versions dosn't work, isn't ? OMG, if u change the things for PAY, I'm gonna die hehehe, I can't play without it dude! hehehe I sent u a PM, waiting ur reply

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help